ceramic quartz crystal resonators - ta7c/6c/5c/4c series
token electronics offers two series chip ceramic crystal resonators in terms of ta*c series and ta*ca series.
the ta*c series incorporates a sub-miniature at-cut strip crystal resonator housed in a miniature 4.0×2.5×1.2mm ceramic package, while the ta*ca series incorporates a sub-miniature at-cut strip crystal resonator housed in a miniature 2-pad 4.0×2.5mm ceramic package with 2 pads.
both compact crystals chip components of ta*c series and ta*ca series are ideal for surface mount, densely-populated pcb applications.
crystal resonator ta*c/ta*ca features
- seam welded ceramic package
- 1.2mm max. low profile
- tight stability / high reliability
- wide frequency range / high frequency
- tape and reel packing method
- rugged at-cut crystal construction
- ultra miniature for maximum spacing saving
- ideally suit for disc driver, pcmcia, pc's and hand-held products
- tight specifications available
- rohs compliant